5/6/08

Race for the Cure

This Saturday is The Race for the Cure in SLC, UT. I set up a team for my mom called "Save Jenny's Jugs" (tee hee)
My mom has survived Breast Cancer THREE times. Simply amazing. She is healing right now from her third bout. Lets beat this stinkin thing! Please come run on our team, or make a donation today!


I took this photograph of my beautiful mom, then made this ...thing..for her. (what would you call it?)

A t-shirt I designed



This was created by my very talented sister Elise. She is an amazing pixel artist.
Left to right: Aubrey, Elise, Mom, Me

1 comment:

tanya said...

I would like to go, but iam way to out of shape and my lung hurt really bad i had to go to the emerg. room and found out i have Pleurisy. Basically it causes very sharp pain when I breath. Maybe next year!!!

Popular Posts