1/2/14

I challenge you...

I'm looking for at least 4 more people to do a product testimony challenge for the NEW YEAR! You would get your awesome products at my price, commit to using them for 3 consecutive months (Jan, Feb, and March), track your progress with pictures and send them to me (they will be kept confidential, unless you tell me you want to share)! You get to choose whatever product to start out with...and you can get the same thing each month OR switch it up!

You will have access to reach me anytime to ask questions about when or what you should use! In turn, I will also be sharing MY results with YOU. I can't wait to put my before and after pictures side by side in 90 days!
email me: ohsnapwraps@gmail.com
Get started at www.ohsnapbodywraps.com



No comments:

Popular Posts