8/29/13

kitchen

(cool story about why we live here)

I have a love/hate relationship with this kitchen.

+LOVE the open shelving and the vintage wallpaper. 
-HATE the tile. I don't know what the previous owners were thinking. It confuses me. I look down and I'm like,"OH! I'm outside again...."
+LOVE the old fridge. We had to get rid of it a few weeks ago because it was leaking. BOO. 
-HATE the lack of counter space. I can slice like...a carrot and then I have to clean up and start on a tomato. It takes me an hour to make a salad.
+LOVE the gas stove! 





I bought this box of vintage reading cards a long time ago, and it has a bunch of cute pictures I will eventually frame. For now, masking tape will do. 


I love my vintage Coffee tin.



Blurry picture. Found the Song of the Gout at a thrift store. It cracks me up! My good friend Janice painted the ladies on the beach. 

The old fridge. I miss it. :(









This window leads out to the laundry room. I thought about getting little curtains, but the I need all the light I can get in the kitchen. So I just deal with the water spots on the window.  







No comments:

Popular Posts