6/23/13

I got wrapped

After one treatment (4 wraps) on my stomach I'm pretty dang happy with the results! My post baby belly is really starting to tighten up. I use the Defining Gel in between each wrap all over as a moisturizer every single day, and I'm seeing a lot of tightening from that as well.
WOOHOO!!!!

You can get a box of 4 for only $59 off of my website! I am also looking for people to join my team, so if you are interested in working from home or want to bring in some extra income along with another job, whatever, please contact me! There is no pressure at all. I would love to answer any questions you might have and tell you more about the opportunity. It is an amazing company to work for with great people and an incredible compensation plan. 

Email me: ohsnapwraps@gmail.com




My husbands results after just 2 wraps. 2 more to go! Lookin good, babe!

No comments:

Popular Posts