10/10/12

Gollum - From Beginning to End


Once again, showing you my progress on Gollum, but this time it has a happy ending! I'm DONE! Finally, finally done. While this has been super fun to work on, it's also been a LOT of work, which isn't a bad thing, just a lot of late nights! Ready to move onto the next project!

So here we go, from the first sketch to the final product:










Getting into character :)








I liked his face just fine but the shadowing didn't make sense, so off went his head.

I hadn't used any reference up until now so I decided it was time to get my Gollum/Smeagol figurine out. He's angry....


But then he got over it when I gave him a fish.




Pretty soon he was following me everywhere. Here he is in the bathroom. Well, his head, anyways.




and here my friends, is the final product:



If you feel like it, head over to the official website and rate it! Thanks :)















No comments:

Popular Posts