1/8/12

Love My Little House


Guest post from: Winston Stewart

I love my little house but it takes a lot of work to keep up a great place like this one in this kind of climate. Between the sea water and the moist air and all the sun as well as the plants and bugs you’ve got to be doing maintenance all the time or the whole thing falls apart. I recently got wireless internet providers Honolulu so I could keep my laptop in my car with me and use it to look up measurements and whatnot while I was out at the home improvement store. I found out a long time ago that I work best when I’m not under pressure so I keep what I need on the computer and only buy once. I love living in the great state of Hawaiiand I think there are a lot of perks to having a house like this one but you know that it’s a lot more time consuming than I ever thought it would be. If only I had known I’d have bought smaller!

No comments:

Popular Posts