1/30/12

Hop on it

I am really excited to announce that I am holding an amazing sale on Herbalife products for ALL of  February! My goal is to get up to Supervisor level, so I'm offering a great discount.

I am really loving being a part of the Herbalife Family, and it's been so great to see my customers fall in love with the products, lose weight, and just start feeling better all over. It's really fulfilling.

If you are interested in starting your own business with Herbalife, email me: herbalifingmmj@gmail.com

If you are interested in using the products, I give free Wellness evaluations, so please email me and we can see what products will get you where you want to be.

This is the time to do it! February is a great month to start with this awesome discount I'm offering.

No comments:

Popular Posts