7/6/11

4th of july

::::::::::::
We started the day off with a picnic in the canyons with part of my family.
We really missed Tom, Elise, and the Williams. Boo!












After that we went up to Ogden with Toms family where everyone enjoyed a GIANT slip n slide, volleyball, basketball, delicious food, and of course, fireworks.
I was too pregnant to join in, but I was quite excited to partake of my first pina colada snow cone of the summer! My favorite part of the season :)
It was really fun to watch everyone, especially Mae. She couldn't get enough of that slip n slide!





























Everyone has Satans babies in their basement.....right???

the end
:::::::

2 comments:

Abe and Lisa said...

Great pics Meliss! And the ones of Johnny getting the water and mud to the face is classic! Love it!

Annique Johnson said...

Bah! The Parker family party looked like a blast! We're sad we weren't there!! We miss you all! Your pics look awesome :)

Popular Posts