6/2/11

I love makeup!

Some beauty faves:

My favorite lipgloss to this day is still Bonne Bell Lip Lites. I've used them since middle school.
They go on so smooth, have a great creamy formula, plus they taste and smell EXCELLENT.
 My two favorites are the Strawberry Parfait and the Cappuccino.
I remember trying my first REAL cappuccino thinking it would taste like this lip gloss, and I was sorely disappointed!



My new favorite foundation is Loreals True Match. This is the best stuff EVA. Seriously. Even, smooth natural coverage. I LOVE it.
And their powder rocks too.


I just started using this Rimmel Lash Accelerator and I am impressed. It actually works!

That's all, folks!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I need some new makeup... I'm going to try these out! Cause you obviously know what you're talking about since you look so fab!!!

Popular Posts