6/25/11

exciting things

Some exciting things are going on around here!

First, after all of Toms hard work at grad school and a year of looking looking looking, Tom got a job back in Phoenix! We can't wait to move back to Arizona. He leaves for training before the baby is born, so that brings us to the....
Second exciting event! I am being induced on the 15th so Tom can be there for Sawyers arrival, then will head back to Arizona for the rest of his training. After I've healed and we've found a place in Arizona, we will join Thomas.

It's all so exciting and crazy, but we are so grateful for a job!
I AM dreading not having Tom the Bomb around for awhile, especially when we have a new wee one coming into the world. Glad I have my family here to help!


And that's the latest!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Yay!! We're excited for your job and move back! Congrats!

Meg said...

Congrats on the job!!! That's great news! Good luck with having your little boy. I realize he will be super young, but are you going up to Brighton for the birthday? I will be in town that weekend for my brother's wedding so I think I'll head up Saturday afternoon or something. I'd love to see you!

Popular Posts