3/9/11

Great Birthday Present!

Yesterday I turned 29.
Yesterday for my birthday present, we had our ultra sound to find out the sex of the baby!
It was a good day. The baby has been kicking, and finding out the sex and seeing its cute little face just made it all the more real.



We showed the 2nd picture to Mae. I pointed out that it was from below, showed her the legs and his bottom, then I pointed to the little thing in the middle and asked Mae if she knew what it was.
Her face lit up and she exclaimed,"HIMS PENIS!"

It was hilarious!

Yes, we are having a boy :) I was right!

I'm excited to have one of each. Can't wait to meet the little critter.

1 comment:

Abe and Lisa said...

So exciting! I want to hold him right now! Congrats and we need to celebrate our birthdays when the parents-in-laws get back. kkkkkK!

Popular Posts