12/14/10

baby names

i wasn't going to share my name choices for the baby on here because i am afraid someone will steal them! but after thinking about it, i thought, there are very few people i know that will want to steal these names from me because....well, they're kind of weird.

my guess is that we're going to have a boy.
my NUMBA 1 choice for a boy is:
Ender
"Enders Game" is my favorite all time book. And I think Ender is a seriously RAD name. The kid is a badass, to put it frankly. Read the book and you'll see.

tom likes the name, but its not his favorite. *sniffle* i might have to cry and scream my way through labor and then Tom will feel so bad he'll give in.
my friend posted this on facebook and i about pooped my pants! how cool would those be in a little boys room?

AND, if we named him Ender, we could FRAME the "E is for Ewoks" because Ender starts with "E" and Ewoks are my favorite Star Wars characters! oh my! my heart is aflutter with the very idea!
 its too much! its too much awesomeness for me to handle!


Okay, so onto our other boy names:
Sawyer
Link


our girl choices:
Scout

that's it. we just need to figure out a fitting middle name. OH! We also like the name "Disney"
I know...I KNOW what you're thinking. just get over it. it IS a name, ya know. the name of one of the most creative geniuses to walk this earth.

okay, that's all!

3 comments:

Jonesy said...

i love the names. disney is pretty different but i'll say this - we have a friend who named their daughter weather. and i hated it when i heard it. like, mad at them for choosing it, hated it. but now way way is 2 years old and she could never have been named anything other than weather. it is the most beautiful name when it's hers.

*does "link" have anything to do with zelda? if not - can i pretend?

The Brown Family said...

Sawyer is cute and I am all about using lastnames as first!! I haven't heard Disney before, but who cares what others think so happy name picking! When do you findout what you're having?

Penny in Pink said...

We have SUPER similar names tastes. Scout is my next girl's name and Ander is for my boy. Funny, huh. And Seth also loves Ender from Ender's Game.

Popular Posts