11/7/10

4 months

last year i made a "29 before 29" list. and i kinda forgot about it. lets see what i've accomplished so far:

1. start school again (next January)
2. get all of my scrapbooks caught up (working on it)
3. grow my hair out (still in the process, but i haven't cut it!)
4. teach mae to recognize the letters and sounds of the alphabet (in the works)
5. conquer my sugar addiction thanks to this
6. get pregnant (still have 4 months)
7. run 10 miles
8. enter my art into an exhibit/contest/art festival type thing 
9. simplify my household and organize (having to move 3 times in the past 4 months has helped me get rid of a lot of junk!)
10. learn to play the ukelele (i don't have the patience)
11. send a demo cd to disney
12. better manners (burp)(i don't think this will ever happen)
13. do something educational once a month. aka museum, zoo, etc.
14. write a budget and stick to it
15. illustrate/write a book (in the works)
16. take a gymnastics/tumbling class (I had a blast and even got my roundoff back handspring back tuck again!)
17. get out of credit card debt (maybe ten years from now. i was dreaming)
18. knit a hat (in the works. its harder than i thought!)
19. watch "gone with the wind" with tom (darn robbers stole our copy!)
20. learn the rules of football 
21. make a dvd of mae's first year videos
22. paint a picture of the temple we were married in
23. send my grandma a card every month
24. incorporate yoga into my life
25. finish reading D&C along with study guide
26. go camping
27. get our family pictures taken
28. learn to play "memory" on the piano
29. teach mae how to swim (she basically taught herself)


there are several on there that i just don't fit me anymore or just aren't possible at this point. maybe i'll rethink those and post those. maybe. 



No comments:

Popular Posts