7/6/10

fishy fishy

Check out mae's mad swimming skills! She just started swimming on her own out of nowhere. I have to say I'm really impressed.
Seriously, about once a day, she says with so much longing in her voice,"Mom, I REALLY REALLY want to be a mermaid right now!" Its so cute. And I can totally relate to that feeling. I remember spending hours singing "Part of Your World", and ya know that part in the movie where the shark is chasing after them and Ariels treasure bag gets caught on the ship and she has to swim back and grab it? Well, I did that for hours at my Aunt Kims pool with a pair of goggles. I was always trying to be Ariel.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

That is awesome! HURRAY FOR MAE!

I TOTALLY remember playing out that exact scene from Little Mermaid!

CLASSIC!

Popular Posts