5/20/10

M.I.A




(mae likes to sneak onto my computer and take millions of pictures in photobooth)


i really haven't been blogging much lately, even though i have a lot i want to blog about
i know i'm obsessed when every thought is in blog mode.
for instance, instead of just thinking about something funny mae said, i think of it in blogging format. like, how i would say it to you guys.
and i'm always like,"OH! i should take a picture of that and blog it!"
it's a little silly.

anyways, i have been really busy, and pretty sick. miserable, actually.
i am having really bad stomach problems and just trying to get things figured out with my doctor.
after several tests and an ultra sound, she didn't find anything so i'm off to see a GI and an endocrinologist, and hopefully a refloxologist as well.

so any energy i do have is spent taking care of my family, working, and sleeping. oh, and eating mainly bananas, saltines, ginger ale, zantac, maalox, and prilosec.

*sigh*

i HATE HATE HATE being sick. i really admire those that deal with far worse health problems then me cause i am a WUSS!

4 comments:

jen said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're sick Melissa! That is the worst. I hope you get feeling better SOON! :)

M said...

I hope you feel better, Elmo! I have occasional stomach problems that originally developed because of the stress I experienced on my mission. When I feel stress (either positive stress or negative stress), things flare up. It's not fun to live off of soda crackers and Tums. I can relate.

I hope they figure out what is wrong!

Annah said...

LOL "I think of it in blogging format". I thought I was the only one who did that! :)

The Brown Family said...

I do the same when it comes to a moment I think to myself, how should I blog this or better yet I now have Chris saying..Are you going to blog about this, should we take a picture. It's my journal so thats my excuse. I love writing my history.

I am so sorry for your health problems, I hope they figure things out soon! Feeling sick without a reason is miserable! Keep us updated, I wish I could bring a meal to your family!!

Popular Posts