4/9/10

why my life isn't boring

mae says the funniest things on a daily basis. most of the time i can't possibly give it justice when i retell the story because it depends on so many things. her facial expression, her tone of voice, the mispronunciation (did i spell that right?) of words that i can't bring myself to correct, cause its just too adorable.

but SOME i can share because they are just that good.

because of disgusting human beings that lurk the web, i can't tell this story without a bit of editing. so when i type  "V" lets just assume this is code for the female body part that starts with said letter. WAIT! Don't leave, its actually really funny! I promise.

in the bath the other day mae was stirring water around in her bucket and i asked her what she was making.
"'V'" soup!"
I stared at her in shock, mouth hanging open, then i burst out laughing.
"You're making WHAT?!"
"I'm making 'V' soup for my little sister!"
I could not believe my ears. Well, come to find out, she meant VEGETABLE soup.

good gracious!


this one is not about mae, but a friends son. he told me that he had a "polish breast" at home. I was like,"huh? A polish breast?"
All these crazy ideas are running through my mind, like, did they own some kind of fancy breast pump from Poland? Was a Polish Breast some kind of foreign dish, like chicken breasts with tomato nipples?
"What's a polish breast?"
"Its like a choo choo train!"
I sat there thinking for a minute. Then it hit me. POLAR EXPRESS. He had the movie "Polar Express" at home.

(do you like how i used proper punctuation and then not so much randomly throughout the post?)

3 comments:

Jonesy said...

wow, you know i've been hanging out with the toddler for too long when i guessed "polar express" right away. haha.

Unknown said...

whatever that anonymous said. :)
j/k this is so funny. i'm so glad you write them down. i've forgotten all my kids funnies. tee hee. 'v' soup. of course it's vegetable. of course!

aubrey said...

That is hilarious!

Popular Posts