4/22/10

journey to the past

so i've really been working on getting my scrapbooks updated, which is a LOT of work since the last complete scrapbook i did was in 2001. yikes.
i've been importing all of my photo discs into iphoto to organize and i came across these familiy photos from 2007.

his family


my family


i love my nieces grumpy face

honestly, nothing makes me happier then photos. i have so many. i have TOO many. but i could sit down and look at photo albums all day. and it doesn't matter who's pictures they are, i just like looking at them!

(now go back and count how many times i said the words "photo" or "picture". I bet its a lot, huh?)

3 comments:

Abe and Lisa said...

Cute pics Meliss! I too have so many photos and could look at albums on the computer over and over! We need an updated family pic now that I am in the fam! One more girl! :) Love you lady!

Rene'e said...

So how is it that you look EXACTLY the same 3 years later???? Are you like that guy on Lost that never ages? You are like 500 years old and no one knows it because you move ever couple of years right??? :) Seriously beautiful pictures!!!

Heather said...

first off look how much freakishly taller my brother is than the rest of your family, ha ha.
Also I love Caitlyn's dress. That became Taylar's favorite dress and I still have it although it no longer fits :(

Popular Posts