3/1/10

weekly goal

Last week my goal was to spend more quality time with Mae each day. It's amazing how much time I spend NOT spending time with her, running around trying to get everything done that I "need" to get done. The perfectionist in me was worried that the world would end if I wasn't constantly cleaning, making lists, etc. But I found out that I need that time with Mae, and she needs it with me. In the end, I will look back and be happy I left the laundry alone and read books with Mae instead.
So everyday this last week I made sure to do something with Mae, no distractions. We went to the park, read books, played candy land, or just messed around and acted goofy. It was so fun! I plan on continuing that goal for the rest of my life. I love spending time with my Mae.

This week, my goal is to record a song. Even if its a rough with no backing track. I just want to sing a song I love and have fun with it. Also, to do my voice exercises everyday.

Wish me luck!

P.S. Just wanted to say WELCOME to my new visitors! I love getting your comments. Thanks for following, it really makes me happy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You inspire me soo much Melissa. Thank you!!!

Popular Posts