3/28/10

goal

last week i didn't really have a goal. it was just to get through last week without pulling my hair out, or anyone elses, for that matter. it didn't turn out to be as crazy a week as i thought!

ya know how i did the no sugar thing a couple of weeks ago? I have decided to do that this entire month. starting today until the end of april, and who knows, i may just decide to do it for the entire year. i've thought about doing that, but i'm a little afraid to commit. we will see.


this week my goal is to work out everyday and get one illustration done


p.s. i am going to start hosting giveaways, so if you are or anyone you know is interested in doing one, email me.

1 comment:

Penny in Pink said...

Wanna do an illustration for me? I want a cute header for my blog. In pink, of course.

Popular Posts