1/16/10

"Ooh! Look at this! Oh! How cute!"


antique shopping with the girls


phones phone phones! i love old phones!


one day i will start a collection of priddy hats

these were just creepy...



 Noelle (if you're reading this), I was very tempted to buy this for you. alas, i didn't have $30 to spare

vintage state fair poster i would very much like to own

i would love to have one of these tv's

tis me, melissa mae
(oh. my. biggest. heck. I just BARELY noticed that little glass lamp while editing this. I used to have the same exact one when I was little! How did I not see that when I was taking this picture?)

rows and rows and rows!

treasure hunting is something i could do ALL. DAY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these pictures! I wish we had more fantastic antique stores around here. Or maybe a husband that liked to treasure hunt somewhere other than the d.i. Hmmm...

Popular Posts