11/20/09

tis grand

Some things I am looking forward to

Selling my art at The Mae Boutique (I know! How cool is the name?! It was meant to be, I tell you)

Singing three solos all in December! I get the opportunity to sing "Marys Lullaby" at our wards Back To Bethlehem program, sing in sacrament meeting the next day, and then sing "El-Shaddai" at my in-laws Christmas party. I love Christmas music!

Trip to Utah for the holidays. I have visions of late night talks/laughing fests with friends and family, movies, rock band, board games, Temple Square lights, and snow! (I love that I get to come back to 80 degree weather:)

More illustrating, photo taking, memory making, watching Mae grow, snuggling with Tom, and hopefully adding to our family sometime soon. *wink wink*

2 comments:

Amy J. said...

Hey "happy girl" it sounds like you are in a wonderful place right now and I love your example of enjoying life for the very moment you are in. You rock woman! Good Luck...wink wink.

McGuire Zoo said...

So glad you are selling in the boutique! Deanna is way excited and says she loves you already. I'm vendor #3!

Popular Posts