11/20/09

tis grand

Some things I am looking forward to

Selling my art at The Mae Boutique (I know! How cool is the name?! It was meant to be, I tell you)

Singing three solos all in December! I get the opportunity to sing "Marys Lullaby" at our wards Back To Bethlehem program, sing in sacrament meeting the next day, and then sing "El-Shaddai" at my in-laws Christmas party. I love Christmas music!

Trip to Utah for the holidays. I have visions of late night talks/laughing fests with friends and family, movies, rock band, board games, Temple Square lights, and snow! (I love that I get to come back to 80 degree weather:)

More illustrating, photo taking, memory making, watching Mae grow, snuggling with Tom, and hopefully adding to our family sometime soon. *wink wink*
Post a Comment

Popular Posts