11/10/09

This is halloween, this is halloween!

Can you guess who Mae was for Halloween?
Thats okay. Most people had no clue. Okay, NO one had a clue!
This year Mae wanted to be Coraline for Halloween. (If you haven't seen this movie, you have to make it a priority! Such a great flick!)
So here is our attempt. With limited resources (meaning money) I did the best I could.
Hair: Crappy temporary blue hair color
Rain Jacket: 69 cents rain poncho, which I hemmed because it was an adult size
Clip: Made by me
Boots: Green rainboots found at Ross (Doesn't ANYONE sell yellow rain boots??!) spray painted yellow



The buttons Coralines "other mother" wants to sew on her eyes. creeeepy....

Ward Trunk-or-Treat






3 comments:

aubrey said...

She looks so dang cute! Some of the best costumes are the ones pulled together like that! I LOVE IT!

Meg said...

I think that is so smart!!! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Coraline look! I have to say I saw the movie and we were super stressed watching it! It was way better than I thought it would be.

Popular Posts