9/6/09

Artlink

Every Friday there is an art stroll downtown, and we finally got around to doing it. I really like the Gallery Stroll in Salt Lake so I was really excited to get out there and be inspired.
There are four routes you can take, and so we chose one and set off. All of them start off at the Phoenix Art Museum, which had some amazing work. Founds some new favorites like Philip C. Curtis and Charles Bell.






Dinner at Carlys Cafe. Doesn't he look dapper in his new hat?

People watching. It was an interesting crowd, we felt totally out of place!
My reaction to our people watching. There were some WEIRD people. REALLY weird.




This was my favorite piece. Its a roll of toilet paper. I'm going to paint a roll of toilet paper and then hang it in our bathroom. You think I'm kidding, don't you...

1 comment:

M said...

Looks like fun!

Popular Posts