7/29/09

FINALLY

Big announcement. Drum roll, please..
BRRRRDDDRRRRRR (okay, I don't know how to write a drum roll"
()
()
()
()
()
()
()
()
()


I FINALLY finished these portraits! Do you remember how many times I've promised that I would have them done by this or that date? It's RIDONCULOUS, I tell you.
I'll be real honest and say that I like how they turned out, but I don't LOVE them. I mean, its my friends family and I want them to be perfect. Hey, I'm just proud that I stopped procrastinating and just finished them.
So Shelbaroo, if you like them, SWEET, if not, that's okay man. Just know that I'm sorry I took FOREVER. They are actually in the mail as we speak. Okay, they aren't really but I AM going to drop them off at the post office on my way to yoga.







1 comment:

aubrey said...

ME NEXT! ME NEXT! You are so talented you make me vomit! BLARGERLY BLARGINDERFINKS

Popular Posts