4/19/09

vintage treasures

Thanks to my local Savers, my paints now have a new home. I love it! I've been needing a desk for quite some time (years, people) and I found this jewel for only $30. I would love to get some hardware for it at Anthro or something. Thanks for the desk, Tom!



Tt
I also found these vintage Disney books for $1.50 a piece! My family had some of these when I was little, and I loved looking through them. Still do! When I laid my eyes on these, I gasped out loud and I think the guy next to me thought I was crazy.



The illustrations are* GORGEOUS*

we finally put our disney poster up from our trip in 2007. Tom and I have a tradition of buying a piece of art from our trips to disney every time we go. We have five so far. I will post a pic of those later!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *gasp* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

your desk is so sweet! I love it! You will be able to find some way cute handle for it! I will keep my eyes open in the storage units here too, you never know!

Amy J. said...

Love the desk! I always get a bit excited over organizing stuff. Those books are such a find. How are you going to display them?!

Meg said...

I love the desk Liss I am sure you will make it breath taking with all of your creativity! (yes I am jealous of your crative mind.)

My parents have the same Disney book and I still look at them. That was a serious find!

Popular Posts