2/10/09

Question #4

Question from Noelle:
"what is your favorite hair color?
there. you can do an entire post about all the different hair colors you've had and post pictures too. that will be very interesting for me since i've never colored my hair...ever."


My answer:
Oh my, I'm so glad you asked this question. Because I've been wanting to do a post about the evolution of my hair. ha ha

Lets begin, shall we?


I was a blond as a kid
(this picture is with my childhood best buddy Ashely Miller. We got dressed up in her grandmas flapper clothes)

And then in 8th grade, it started going dark
(picture courtesy of my 8th grade scrapbook)

I've always loved anything to do with the forties, especially the style, and I became really obsessed with No Doubt. So I started dying my hair blond, wearing red lipstick, and wearing my hair forties style.
(picture courtesy of my 10th grade scrapbook)


And the blonding continued on for a long time
(senior year picture)
When tom and I started dating, I was a camp counselor up at Brighton Girls Camp, and my nickname was Elmo. I thought red was a very appropriate hair color.
(love toms eyes, or lack thereof)


So what's your favorite? (tom votes blond, and i think i agree)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we pick all of them. I like all of them

Unknown said...

oooh! i loved my question - loved your pictures. so much fun to look at. and yes, i was laughing at your birkenstocks with those awesome flapper dresses. awesome.
my favorite is blonde with a little bit of natural too. when you have your hair natural, you look so much like your mom.

M said...

The truth is, Elmo, you look awesome with every hair color! I'm jealous! I wish I could pull off red hair.

M said...

The truth is, Elmo, you look great with every hair color! I wish I could pull off the red hair look! I'm jealous!

-Kindle

Anonymous said...

Blonde. Definitely. Goes with your personality.

Anonymous said...

I love those old picture! Especially the awesome flapper dresses and those berkinstock sandles.... hee hee hee! So great! I have always loved your senior picture, you have this natural-freckle-faced look, very cute!

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Red. But I always vote for red hair :) Plus, you're pretty in with all those colors!

Unknown said...

You look great in all of them actually. But I can see why you don't like Starbuck- as a blonde, you look just like her.

Rachel Evans said...

You are one hot mom! I like them all, but I like the last one pic of you with really dark hair!!! At least you know that you can pull them all off!

Amber said...

When you are blond or natural :)

lovely picture with your little girl !

Popular Posts