12/28/08

Christmas, Body Worlds and a whole lotta randomness

At the Body Worlds exhibit. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

One of my favorite people in the world, my cousin Heidi

They had this cool skeleton on the wall and if you text messaged something to a certain number, it would be displayed in his talk bubble. This was mine. I tried "Tom stinks" but of course they wouldn't put it up.

Christmas fair in phoenix, complete with fake snow and everythin!



Playing tea party

Christmas Eve with my family

Unexpected visit from Santa Claus






Caitlyn


Hugs for the Christmas tree!

Christmas party with the Peterson cousins





just like her dad


trying to dress herself

3 comments:

Brook said...

I loved the body world! I went and saw the other one and it wasn't as good!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, the fakie snow! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Great to see your mum with hair

Popular Posts