11/7/08

Oh my!

{Its this lil' sweetie's 2nd birthday today!}

Happy happy birthday to my dearest mini me. I can't believe you are TWO! It literally seems like just yesterday you turned one. How time flies. And I hate it and love it at the same time. I was watching videos of a year ago, and my how you've grown. I miss the days when you were so tiny you could snuggle up on my chest in a ball, but nothing beats you laying in bed with me this morning and giving me a hug and kiss every five seconds. I love you so much, and I'm so proud of who you are. You are the sweetest, goofiest little girl and I can't believe you're mine!
Love, mommy

A year ago:

6 comments:

McGuire Zoo said...

Happy Birthday Mae!!

Erin said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy 2nd BiRtHdAy Mae00000!!!! 00(the zeros are from noah:))

Meg said...

Oh happy birthday little Mae! She's adorable!

tanya said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mae! We miss you! Hope you had a great day with your mommy and a good dinner with both mom and dad! Your parents are the greatest!

Julie Parker said...

Happy B-day Mae! I love you!

Becca said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mae...oh my! Please sing her a song from me! Love Becca and Olivia

Popular Posts