10/28/08

SALT LAKE CITY part 1

Last Wednesday I flew in to SLC to surprise my parents. Boy, were they surprised! It was such a fun trip and I'm so glad I got to go!

Thursday night I hung out with Tanya and Lindsey. We went to dinner at Bella Citta's and then saw "Ghost Town" which was such a great flick! We had such a blast. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures because we were too busy laughing.
Saturday, the Peterson girls headed to Springville to stay over at Aubreys. Saturday afternoon we took the lil ones to the Monte L. Bean museum in provo. Our G'ma P used to take us there as wee lasses, and we loved it!
That night, we had a sisters-night-out while Curtis watched Caitlyn and Mae. First was din din at Zupa's, and then off to see the Wizard, I mean, "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" which was a marvelous show.

Eating Ewok food (oyster crackers here on earth)



Our little bread man eating a strawberry

Elise eating our little bread man

Aubrey crying over our dead bread man


Aubs eyes

Liss's eyes

Leesers eyes







hee hee
totally oblivious to whats happening

GRRRRR!


I found this little fella so cute! Doesn't he look like he jumped out the Narnia books?





Look Napolean! A REAL Liger! (Her name was Shasta)


Cousins!

A silly sucker from G'pa P.


Taking a looksie at Mr. Grasshopper. He even posed for me.



My shoes's




I miss the fall! The colors are so beautiful. Utah is such a wonderful place to enjoy the seasons.

Elise posing for all to admire

The trail in my parents neighborhood. GORGEOUS.

Hey! No trespassing, you scallywag!

5 comments:

Rachel Evans said...

May is so cute! She is going to be a goof just like her mama! :) It looks like you guys had a good time! Next time stop by Gold's! It would be fun to see you!

aubrey said...

Hurray for babies! Hurray for... er .... um .....hurray for your coming back to Utah! I had so much fun, wish it could have lasted longer. But March will come soon enough.

Kathryn said...

Where in the world is this trail? I love it! I must have it. Did "uncle Abe" go to Brighton High School? He looks familiar....

Ah happy times with the Peter(John)sons. I miss how silly your family is! Oh how they could make one giggle!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Your parents must have been so glad to have you home! Great photos! I'm loving the colors of the leaves and the Mr. Grasshopper photo. We surprised my family last Christmas by just showing up after telling them we couldn't make it home. It was AWESOME. Surprises are the best.

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

I'll trespass wherever I darn well please!!

Popular Posts