10/2/08

My little kitten

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and well wishes concerning my mom. I am always in awe of the amazing people I have in my life. Even people that I have befriended online and never met in person have been supportive. The world is a wonderful place full of good people. I love you all :)

Next, some cute pictures of my little love. I found her snuggling on the carpet in the sun cast from the window. Just like a kitten. When life gets hard, I just have to ask Mae for a hug and a kiss and my worries disappear for a moment. What a blessing children are!
And finally, a silly video of my old tumbling teacher. He owns Hunts Gymnastics and I used to take private and group tumbling lessons. He used to do these shows at college gymnastics meets. This video is from 1988, and I was taking lessons from him in 1998, and he could STILL do all of this stuff!

3 comments:

Misty said...

that's funny...

Children are exactly that...

Mrs. Fowden said...

LOL, I went to Hunts from K-4. That is funny because I did not even go to Bella Vista until 6th. I wonder of we were ever in any classes together? What a small world.

Abby and Eric said...

Hey Melissa, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. If there is anything that I can do please just let me know. You are a very strong person and I bet your mother is so proud of you and great-full that she has daughter like you!

Popular Posts