10/31/08

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE Halloween. It's my absolute favorite holiday! The past couple of years I haven't dressed up, and this year is no different. We just haven't had the time or the money. But with Mae old enough to understand what's going on (somewhat) this year has been fun!
We really wanted to dress Mae up as Boo from Monsters Inc. , but due to limited resources we decided to dress her in things she already owned + thrift store finds.
Yellow tutu: free from G'ma P
White leo: $1 from Savers
Crown and wand: $3 brand new in package from Savers

Total: $4
She looked adorable. Wednesday night we had a ward Trunk-or-Treat at it was a blast! I love our new ward!
Thursday, we trick-or-treated on Thunderbird campus with the Thunderkids. Also very fun! We now are the owners of a truck-load of candy that I am unsuccessfully trying not to eat.
Tonight its off to a Halloween Harvest!

6 comments:

chel wakley said...

Happy Halloween to you too. You love whales.
p.s. I voted for cheeky whale :)

Misty said...

ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

Such a good find! She looks adorable! Happy Halloween!

Amy J. said...

WOW...you've already had so much fun and it's not even Halloween night yet...lucky you.

rach said...

GIRLY I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOU COMING IN TOWN AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DO YOUR HAIR I WAS IN VEGAS! U ARE A COMPLETE BABE I MISS YA!

aubrey said...

Mae looks so cute in her outfit! And what a sweet deal on costumes. I think we have all taken a page out of Noelle's book this year for sure!

Popular Posts