9/23/08

My Future Dentist

I was looking through our mail the other day, picking out coupons we might use from those Value Pack things. And I came across this:

Does everybody else see what is wrong with this? For the longest time I was trying to find a caption underneath the picture that said "before" and then I was flipping it over to find the "after" picture. No such luck.
I mean, maybe thats why its "affordable" because they knock out half your teeth so they only have to do half the work. Or maybe the dentist really made someone mad, and this was their revenge. I'm so curious. I'm tempted to call their office and ask, "Hey, whats up with the crappy ad?"

5 comments:

M said...

Ha! This is SO funny.

tanya said...

Man that ad made me laugh. I think that your right they just pull teeth! :) Better watch out. i think that only in Utah do we really care about our teeth. better come back!!! :)

Alicia Leppert said...

Are you serious?? That's a real ad? That's just wrong. Okay, so I fell behind on blogs and just saw your "who's there?" post, so this is me, totally delayed, saying "ME! I'm here!!"

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen! Finally, advertising that isn't false- maybe they should have thrown in some false teeth, though...
Think of it, that had to be approved by someone and they that person thought it was the right kind of advertising for their company... which would be the case in West Virginia, not so much AZ!

hutchingsheadquarters said...

great editing skills melissa! you are always so creative. i thought this was hilarious!

Popular Posts