8/10/08

Until Next Time

I am here to say "bye bye" for the next week. I will be busy packing, cleaning, storing, trashing, and organizing for the big moving day on Friday. Yes, it is finally here.
We had a really fun goodbye party on Friday at my dads restaurant with close friends and family, and I'm so grateful so many people came to wish us luck and say goodbye. I am always amazed at the incredible people I have been blessed with in my life. Words cannot express how lucky I am. Thanks everyone for coming! I will post pictures of the party soon, as well as pictures of the new apartment.
See you in AZ!

3 comments:

tanya said...

So sad! :( Can't wait to see you guys again! Bye-bye.

Rachel Evans said...

I am glad that the party went well and so sorry that we could not make it! Rick got off of work too late, but it was probably a good thing that we did not come because our boys were a handful that night! I am sure that you guys will fall in love with Phoenix the same way that we did! Good Luck with moving and all that goes with it!

Anonymous said...

Melissa! I'm so sorry we missed your going away party this weekend. Hope you had a memorable evening. Best of luck with the packing/moving/relocating. Take care!

Popular Posts