8/14/08

Kill me now

My ADHD is setting in and I'm just wandering around staring at boxes and all our crap piling up. Okay, seriously. How can three people have so much stuff? And I hate the last day of packing. The first couple of days I'm all organized and pack things in categories. Then you get to the end and theres just little odds and ends to pack, and I hate that. I seriously pick something up, stare at it, put it back down, walk around, and repeat. And poor Mae has been watching movie after movie. Her brain is going to be fried. So, I decided I needed a break.
About two months ago my jewelry box broke, and I've been keeping my jewelry in a bowl. I have a whole box full of wooden frames, old jewelry boxes, etc. to mod podge and sell. I grabbed a jewelry box I found at the D.I. and decided to make my own. I'm so glad I didn't have to go spend the money on one.





3 comments:

Meg said...

I love it!!! Way to go classy girl!

Anonymous said...

Darling! I love the remake, you did an incredible job revamping it. That would be totally fun to post on the bb blog...

hutchingsheadquarters said...

wow, you are amazing, i love the home-made jewelry box! and even more... i love how you packed, it totally made me laugh be/c that is how i pack! hilarious. it was so fun to see you guys that weekend and we only wish we would have done more, good luck! at least we have our blogs, right??? stay in touch.

Popular Posts