7/2/08

Temple




Its been a long time, too long, in fact, since Tom and I have been to the temple. So we took a trip down to the Jordan River Temple for a session. It was exactly what we needed. I forgot how strong the spirit is, the moment you walk in those doors, there is an incredible peace that fills you to the brim. I am so grateful that I have temples so close to me, and that I am blessed to take part in temple work.






I had to post a picture or my new heels. This is my favorite color lately.

3 comments:

aubrey said...

Melissa I am so glad you and Tom had the opportunity to go to the temple. It truly is a blessing to have so many so near, a blessing we don't take advantage of as we should. Thank you for this post, a perfect reminder of how amazing a session in the temple with your sweetheart can be. (hurrah for you)

Meg said...

Those shoes are seriously sassy! I love them.

Meg said...

Love them!!

Popular Posts