5/12/08

Mothers Day

I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to my amazing mumsy. Thank you, mom, for getting prego with me four short weeks after having Aubrey, giving birth to me two weeks late, making me cute homemade clothes and awesome halloween costumes, going to every single gymnastics meet, praying with me before my first meet because I was so nervous, being there for me when I didn't deserve it, rubbing my back for hours until I fell asleep because I was afraid of throwing up, dealing with my teenage antics and lame boyfriends, being in the temple when Tom and I were married, and being at the hospital from 5am until Mae was born.
I could write pages and pages of what this woman has done for me. There is no other woman on this earth that I would want for a mother. She is the strongest, kindest most angelic women I'll ever know. 
I love you, mumsy.



What a wonderful thing, being a mother. It is honestly the most fulfilling thing I've ever done. 
Thank you to these two wonderful people, for making that possible:

3 comments:

tanya said...

Horray! To Mom's! Your definitly a great mom. Your daughter is your proof!

Meg said...

This is really sweet! You do have a nice mom! I hope that she is feeling okay these days. You are a cute little mommy yourself!!

Unknown said...

sniff sniff.

Popular Posts