4/28/08

Ben Folds is my HERO

I am a HUGE fan of Ben Folds and Tom and I got to go to the concert last Wednesday. Ben is pure genius. LOVE his music, love his piano playing fingers. Awesome. We took our friends Drew and Jenny. The crowd was enthusiastic, but NO ONE was dancing or jumping around, so Jenny and I decided to take it into our own hands and get crazy. I mean CUH-RAZY. We were honestly the only ones in the crowd having pure flippin fun. Thanks Jen, for being cool enough to spaz out with me.
Outside of Saltair
Let the FUN begin
JENNY

The genius hizelf

5 comments:

chel wakley said...

I am so jealous I bet that was such a great concert, and definatly a party with you.. SILLY GIRL

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

......*sniffle*,.......

tanya said...

Hey there! Looks like you had yourself a good old time! We need to get together!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whaaat, Ben Folds was in town?! The Luckiest was our wedding song, he's awesome. Was he rude? I know his songs get a bit... anyway! Hope you had a great time! Looks like you had a blast!

emily kate said...

We were at that concert too! I love Ben Folds! And Ben Lee was awesome too, even with the technical difficulties.

Popular Posts