3/14/08

Reunion!

{Chelsea Cram (married name? I dunno!) Me, Lindsey Crosland Rawlings}
::::::::::::::

Lately, I have been running into SO many friends from my childhood/school days, either in "real life" or on the internet (Facebook and myspace are perfect for getting back in contact with old pals). These lovely girls were my buddies in high school, then we all headed off to Dixie College (St. George, UT) after graduation. Lindsey (the lovely red-head) was my roomie, and we had a blast singing Celine Dion music at the top of our lungs, going on fun (NOT) dates, eating an entire chocolate pie at Frontier Pies by ourselves, splashing in the gutters when they flooded over from the rain, hanging with our pot smoking roommates, and on and on. Those were the days! We went to Olive Garden and ended up chatting for almost 3 1/2 hours. It was sooo much fun! I'm one of those people that wishes she could keep all of her friends forever. Friends are so important to me, so when I get to catch up with someone I haven't seen in a long time, my leetle heart is as happy as can be.
I have yet ANOTHER little reunion with some friends from elementary school this Saturday. What a fun week!


1 comment:

chel wakley said...

So fun, we need to do it again soon.. p.s. we are short 1 maybe 2 people for Bunco let me know if you have anyone that is interested?

Popular Posts