2/2/08

Thanks Paris :)

TAGGED….


A- Attached or Single? Attached at the hip to Tom and Mae. Couldn't live without em'.

B- Best Friend? Tommy poo

C- Cake or Pie? Well, if its texas king size chocolate cake, then cake. If its coconut cream pie, then pie. If its a dessert, I'll eat it.

D- Day of Choice? Saturday, because I get to sleep in and play in bed with Tom and Mae.

E- Essential Item? My Mac

F- Favorite Color? Avocado green and golden yellow

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither. When I was little, I had a dream that I was in a candy shop and I was eating gummy worms out of a big jar. Then they turned into real worms, and I woke up with the nastiest taste in my mouth. I've only eaten them maybe twice since.

H- Hometown? Cottonwood Heights

F- Favorite Indulgence? I guess the alphabet has two F's now. Um...dessert, showers, sleeping and shopping...when I have money.

J- January or July? JULY. I hate winter with the deepest hatred possible. hee hee

K- Kids? the BEST daughter on earth..my little Mae Veon

L- Life isn’t complete without? Family

M- Marriage date? July 19th, 2003

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, one brother, three brothers-in-law

O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges. Apples are good with peanut butter, but they hurt my stomach.

P- Phobias and Fears? Losing a loved one, something happening to Mae, cockroaches and bugs in general, throwing up, heights, expiration dates



Q-Quote? "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return" -moulin rouge

R- Reason to smile? Mae's sense of humor, Tom just being Tom, my family, art, great music, working out, animals, the gospel...lotsa stuff.

S- Season of choice? Summer summer summer

T- Tag five people? Aubrey, Alicia, Elise, Danyelle, and Aaron

U- Unknown fact about me? I have ADD

V- Vegetable? Avocado

W- Worst Habit? procrastinating

X-ray or Ultrasound? I hate the cold jelly they put on your for an ultrasound, but I hate the big weighted jacket they put on you during X-rays. I guess ultrasound since thats usually when you get to see your baby.

Y- Your favorite food? dessert

Z- Zodiac Sign? Pisces

3 comments:

aubrey said...

That's cute! Can I steal that and put it on my bloggie blog?

Unknown said...

i love finding out fun facts about people.

Atomicus said...

What did Aubrey say in her comment? Bloggie Blog? What is that, a Pokemon? My anti-cute Bloogus Balrogzard would consume Aubrey's Cutsie Fartsy Bloggie Blog in a storm of fire and ash the likes have never been seen!!!

Popular Posts