12/30/07

Ketchup Bag


Every year, the Peterson family draws names for Christmas gifts. I drew my lil' sister Elise this year. She LOVES ketchup. When she was little, she even put it on pretzels and popcorn. :P The smell of ketchup makes me gag, but to each his own, right? So I designed this bag for her. I got the vintage lady image from fenderskirts and I photoshopped the text and ketchup bottle in. I also found a cute mini ketchup bottle at World Market, wrapped it, and put it in the bag. Oh, by the way, its says,"Start your day off with a fresh bottle of ketchup!"
She loved it!

2 comments:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Heck yes I loved it!! It shall be dear to my heart for all my life!

Alicia Leppert said...

That is awesome! These kinds of gifts are the best...homemade and totally personalized. I love photoshopping things to make them how I want them. You rock.

Popular Posts