7/5/08

Oh say can you see...

We had a wonderful 4th!
First: we started out the day going to our ward breakfast, playing on the slides, and a little tumbling show by me. (I haven't done any tumbling since before I had Mae, so it was fun to flip around)
Next: we took Mae to the recreation center for a little swampin'. They have a really cool kids area, with a froggy slide, fountains, and more. Mae loves it. It was cold though, so we ended up snuggling under the towels.
Last: we headed to springville for some fun at the Williams', where we pigged out, met my bro's girlfriend and kids (whom we loved), watched fireworks, and played some Guitar Hero. It was a great day!
mommy tickling mae with her foot



mae steals a floating device from the neighbors


ward breakfast


grandpoo johnson feeds mae candy

daddy snuggles with mae at the pool

mommy strikes a pose



1 comment:

Becca said...

A MONTH??? You're leaving in a month? I was just getting bunkered down to come swimming with you EVERY single friday for the rest of my days. I am SO excited for you to have a new adventure and to continue on with your crazy awesome life, tho. Happy for you! Will miss you greatly I fear. When is this 2nd offspring, that I hear so much about, planned to be conceived? (Don't really want to know exacts, just in general :P ).

Popular Posts